Humanity stands upon the cusp of a great tribulation. One that will last between seven to ten years and which will claim the better part of our species. Many who know of these coming events have come to this awareness through science. Many more have come to this awareness through dreams, visions, and premonitions, and we are in service to them.
The mission of our non-denominational teaching church is:
- To help those in awareness to fully develop their own personal relationships with Creator.
- To help those in awareness join with like-minded others and no longer feel alone.
- To help non-profit groups and faith-based organizations come together to prepare for the challenging years ahead, in a loving way.
- To help those in awareness by sharing self-sufficiency knowledge and spiritual teachings, through our website, our upcoming membership program, and our upcoming Blog Talk Radio show: Radio Free Earth.
Our three precepts are:
- Self-Sufficiency: Independence is the foundation of spiritual freedom. Spiritual freedom gives the ability to advance toward ascension, as well as the ability for our species as a whole to evolve spiritually.
- Hope for the Future: While others will lament the end of this civilization, we see a clean slate for the creation of the next civilization. We hope for a more enlightened future for all of us, everywhere.
- Knowing That You are Not Alone: Those long in awareness, and those newly coming into awareness are a thinly spread minority. Yet, we are a minority that is growing larger each day. Through our membership program and forum, you will be able to connect with like-minded others, wherever they are located geographically. [Our membership program is coming soon, along with our member forum.]
Creator does not want us to see us judged and punished. Creator’s purpose in major, cataclysmic change is to give us the opportunity to move forward spiritually, as the Israelites did following the disruptions, terror, and decades of wandering following The Exodus, and as Noah and his descendants did after the Great Flood.
Creator wants us to survive and thrive through love-based service to others, compassion, and ascension. We want to support, teach, and assist those who will say, “Creator, I am with You!”
Marshall Masters — Chief Steward:
Marshall pursued Native American spirituality in his early adulthood and was fortunate enough to have a wise and helpful mentor who prepared him for his vision quest. During his vision quest experience, Marshall left his body and witnessed the vast reality of the multiverse and the golden tunnels of light, or Antahkarana (web of life), that connect all beings spiritually, with each other and with Creator. Since then, the veil has been lifted many times for Marshall in out-of-body experiences and shared death experiences, as well as by messages from the Elohim and his ascended guides.